I mean it, it is excruciating some nights.
Anyway, because Daddy is going to have surgery and we are VERY worried about it he took some time off too so we could just do some things as a family before he is out for a few weeks.
We ate out, we went and did shopping for Reagan's birthday. We had a lot of fun just hanging out together at the house. We played cards and watched some movies together. One favorite was Secretariat. SO GOOD!
We also had Reagan's party this week and just generally hung out together and made the most of our time.
I love our family and how close we are in this season of life. I know the teen years are coming and it saddens me. BUT we are trying to do some things to lessen the blow later. We have learned something
No comments:
Post a Comment